5.0

Bought Ubervita W700's last summer and had great results, they did ask for an honest review of their product (not a 5 star review like someone had claimed) for a free bottle.I was able to lose 10 pounds with exercise and healthy eating while taking Ubervita in about a month.

I highly recommend their product and had no complaints. I just went on Amazon to order another bottle this summer and they are no longer available through Amazon. All of the reviews that I had read about Ubervita Thermogenic Metabolizer were honest and not always 5 stars.

If you are looking for great energy and amazing results I would try this product.I don't normally write reviews but I felt that I need to stick up for the company because their company is being unfairly deemed as fraudulent.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Ubervita. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ubervita.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Ubervita to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ubervita?

Comments