Logansport, Indiana
3.8

While a lot of what you're saying about inflated positive reviews and underhanded sales techniques is not subject to my doubt, I will say that I've tried other weight loss supplements in the past and always with an open mind, so as not to succumb to the placebo effect.That being said, I really am a fan of the 7000.

I get a different effect from two cups of coffee than I do from one pill, and I much prefer the pill. I feel energized but not "jittery" as others have said, and it definitely works as a satisfying appetite suppressant as well.

I haven't taken this supplement for very long, but I only intend to take it Monday through Friday and take weekends off, in order to prevent a hardy tolerance from developing.Results vary, I'm sure...but I'm genuinely pleased with my purchase.

Review about: Ubervita Supplement.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Ubervita?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin abuses, he bans me for asking a question Roca Labs "Ladies, please read the *** abuse I have taken from this evil man Don Karl Juravin at Gastric Bypass Alternative, Roca Labs or whatever they are calling his company these..." Read more Don Juravin - Roca Labs - SCAM ALERT!! Roca Labs "FTC has investigated and found many disturbing facts about the claims that Roca Labs, Don Juravin have made regarding "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery. CBS reported on some of..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss Programs category from California, Maryland Roca Labs "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more