3.8

While a lot of what you're saying about inflated positive reviews and underhanded sales techniques is not subject to my doubt, I will say that I've tried other weight loss supplements in the past and always with an open mind, so as not to succumb to the placebo effect.That being said, I really am a fan of the 7000.

I get a different effect from two cups of coffee than I do from one pill, and I much prefer the pill. I feel energized but not "jittery" as others have said, and it definitely works as a satisfying appetite suppressant as well.

I haven't taken this supplement for very long, but I only intend to take it Monday through Friday and take weekends off, in order to prevent a hardy tolerance from developing.Results vary, I'm sure...but I'm genuinely pleased with my purchase.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Ubervita. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ubervita.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Ubervita to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ubervita?

Comments