2.0

Ubervita is giving away a full free bottle in exchange for a 5 star review which is well played.Placebo effect.

Do not waste your money on this. They will send you numerous cards saying to write a review and get something for promoting the company. If everyone is doing this how are they making any money unless its a very cheap dispensable product? The vitamins do work but thermongenic, abs, and legs and complete bull.

The harder you work out the better results you will get without the product.

They only want their name out there and probably don't care what goes in the consumer body.Call the FDA and report it

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ubervita. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ubervita.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Ubervita to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ubervita?

Comments

Roca Labs - Don Juravin/GBA releases new company theme song title: "Still a scamming after all these years" Roca Labs "I don't know if the song is set to a pop song or set to a country theme, but it does have a ring to it, right? A one, two..." Read more ROCA LABS FORMER EMPLOYEE SHOCKING CONFESSION Roca Labs "Hi guys...please read this before you make such an important decision concerning your health. There are numerous complaints and lawsuits against Roca Labs, Gastric Bypass Alternative, GBA, Don Karl Juravin..." Read more Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun Roca Labs "I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they..." Read more Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth! Roca Labs "I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes - Kelly's Alaskan Malamutes claim they're not a puppy mill Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes "Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly ,Kirk kelly *** Falsely claiming that they are not a puppy mill The Independent Aug 15, 2017 Updated Aug 18, 2017 13 Malamute tied..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more