La Feria, Texas

I actually liked the product.I took the thermogenic preworkout and it worked on me.

I did zumba throughout the week while on it. Losing weight for me is a struggle i was glad to have lost a steady 2-4 lbs a month. Ive actually gained 12 lbs since off of it. Im trying out a different thermogenic but so far no results.

I miss the lemon like flavor that made me wake up and how i pushed myself while on it.

The only thing im pissed about is that its harder to get it now.I used to buy it on amazon but now im searching ebay and groupon.

This person wrote the review ubervita supplement from Ubervita. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ubervita to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ubervita for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ubervita?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1140885

In my opinion, you're either nuts or trying to promote this product for whatever reason you may have.I do not believe for a second that you are a real consumer.

I do not believe for a second that your review is genuine and honest. Moreover, this is a consumer complaint website, not advertising space.

For all others reading this post, the reason this product is "harder to get it now" as this "reviewer" suggests is because it and all Ubervita products have been banned by Amazon. There's a lot of information about Ubervita, and, in my opinion, most of it would make you want to run as far away as possible from its products as possible. Yet the person writing this review is still seeking a product banned by Amazon?

I don't know about you, but I find it very sketchy that someone would shop for supplements on Groupon or Ebay.

People need to ask themselves why no major supplement retailer carries Ubervita products and why the company banned from Amazon in the first place.Doesn't this concern our "reviewer" at all?