Listen man, you cannot please all the people all the time. Lets face it some people are just anal about things and thats that, period. Now Mr. Anonymous/b0fda6d your entitled to your opinion. In my opinion you must carry and sell some sort of "Fat Burner" and Ubervita is making money hand over fist with good products as well as reviews and YOUR NOT! How they obtain them, really doesn't matter. If they give product away for a good review, well, hey man, it takes money to make money its the cost of doing business. If there was a product given for opinion bottom line is those reviews are real. I highly doubt someone twisted the arms or put a gun to 1700 people's head's and told to give a 5 star.

I've done many different Fat Burners, the best my wife and I have used OxyElite pro. As you are probably aware you can't purchase them in the US any more. You were i'm sure upset that they sold so many and again my opinion, ...YOU DID NOT!

FOR THE RECORD: My wife and I both use W700, we love it, no one paid me cash or product to post this Mr Anonymous/b0fda6d, I'm sure your good and P****d about that but I'm not trying to please you, I'm only expressing my opinion. Now if you'll excuse me ladies, Gentleman and Mr.Anonymous/b0fda6d i'm gonna see about gettin me a free bottle, hahaha. Hope everyone enjoys this rebuttal review, Ha not everyone will tho. Best Regards

~Mr. Axle

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Ubervita?

Comments

Boise, Idaho, United States #1347400

This is probably Sam keeler himself, since he had many, many fake reviews posted on Amazon to plump his products to the top of the customer review ratings.And the contents?

The company? His head office?

Customer and product service?Ha.

Haha, I find this post to be very funny.Well let me say that in my opinion, this author's language is suspiciously similar to that of the Amazon "customers" who defend Ubervita on the one-star review threads.

There seems to be a pattern here of accusing anyone that criticizes Ubervita of working for a competitor. Apparently, it's impossible to have a negative opinion about this product without being part of some competitor's conspiracy to bring down this company. I would say to Ubervita that, again in my opinion, competitors don't need to bash you online because your product isn't much to compete with. It is my opinion that Ubervita relies more on marketing and online reviews to sell its products than focusing on the quality of the product itself.

If your product is so great Ubervita, why don't you release the ingredients and the amount of each on all your labels? Why don't you address customer concerns regarding your proprietary blends. I personally think you'd have to be crazy to buy and consume a product without knowing the full facts about the ingredients. Finally, I find it strange that an Ubervita "customer" would get on a consumer COMPLAINTS website to post a "rebuttal" to another customer's detailed and well-though out statement, and to praise Ubervita in an almost ad-like fashion.

I find this highly suspicious and in my opinion Mr.

Axle's review is not fully truthful and probably fraudulent.